Simply Holy 048: Hearing the Voice of Jesus

Have you ever heard the voice of Jesus? Those who have had that experience are quite fortunate. But some of us, seem never to heart his voice. Whether it be audibly, symbolically, or intuitively, we never seem able to perceive what God is saying to us either through circumstances, “coincidences,” or the still small voice within us. For a period of time, I was convinced that our Lord spoke to everyone else but me. In a moment of discouragement, he proved me wrong and brought me to an amazing realization. In this episode, I share my experience with listeners and show them how they, too, can hear the voice of Jesus even when he seems to be keeping silent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Holy 041: Cancel Christmas! No way!

Simply Holy 065: Three Levels of Knowledge: The Marian Person

Simply Holy - 092 The Most Famous Marriage in History